At Clarke Home Improvements we have our own team of electricians employed directly through our sister company www.clarkeelectrical.ie in order to provide the best possible service to you at the most affordable of prices. This allows us to be able to provide you, the client, with all necessary advice when having a building or renovation project carried out by ourselves.
All of our electricians are fully certified in their own right by RECI (Register Of Electrical Contractors Ireland) to carry out inspections on electrical installations and certify all work on completion.
They can provide you with advice on the following:
- Lighting selections. Ie: Wall Lights, Stand alone lamps, Spot lights, Outdoor Lighting
- Energy saving solutions. What type of lighting should be use? Ie: LED?
- Locations for power outlets
- TV, Audio & Data advice on various systems and solutions
- What style of switches, sockets & dimmers should be used. Ie: Chrome, Brass, White etc.
Electrical fittings & locations in any new build, extension or renovation can be very important. Lighting selection for example can be a very time consuming job but with the help of our electricians we can make it as easy a process as possible with their vast experience designing such projects.
A fuse board is a vitally important part of any electrical installation, as is the wiring in any house over 30 years old.